Invitation for Bids
To the Palestinian Center for Democracy and Conflict Resolution – PCDCR
The Palestinian Center for Democracy and Conflict Resolution – PCDCR is currently implementing a project titled “Protective environment from hate speech and supportive for the freedom of expression in GS&WB” funded by the European Commission – EU. One of the activities of this project is to develop a theoretical reference manual on Hate Speech; therefore, PCDCR invites companies or individuals to submit their offers to develop the theoretical reference manual on a hate speech, including “Content, Reasons and Risks”. Companies and individuals with related experience who wish to participate in this bidding should apply to receive the tender document that outlines the conditions and specifications of this bidding, taking into consideration the following.
- Gaza: Receiving the tender document from the PCDCR headquarter, starting on Thursday30/04/2020.
- West Bank: A copy of the tender document can be downloaded from the PCDCR website (www.pcdcr.org) or the Facebook page www.fb.com/ pcdcr.org.
- Submitting the technical and financial offer with all the details in the sealed envelope no later than Thursday 07/05/2020.
- Gaza: Delivery will be during official working hours from 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM.
- West Bank: Nablus Delivery will be on 06, 07 May 2020 from 01:00 to 03:00 PM.
- Hebron Delivery will be on 06, 07 May 2020 from 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM.
- (Bid currency (Euro).
- The cost of advertising is on who wins the tender.
Please click the link below to download the ToR.